[X4U] Books on iPod Touch

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Sun Jun 13 14:39:28 PDT 2010

If you have a high speed Internet connection, you could get a wireless
router. I use Apple's Airport extreme. It was very simple to set up
but you might want to get some help setting up your network.

Once you do this you will get the added bonus of being able to reach
the Internet via your iPod Touch in a fairly large area. That depends
on the actual topography of your home.

Jens