[X4U] Apertureor Lightroom

rafa espada rafa at espada.info
Thu Jun 17 12:30:32 PDT 2010

I think Aperture 3 is more complete. It has more tools to retouch the
images, and there is not necessary other programs like PS.

But you must work more with the options. And you can't modify the
perspective, you need a plugin.

Necessary Plugins for me: BorderFX and PTlens.

Lightroom 3 is more simple but a great program... less complex than
Aperture and the new tools to reduce noise and lens distorsion are
really great.

Necessary Plugins for me: LR/Mogrify. before... PTLens too... but now is
not necesary.

2010-06-17 13:56(e)an, Roy v.d. Westhuizen(e)k idatzi zuen:

--
rafa espada
http://rafaespada.tel