[X4U] So let's say I get a new iPhone...

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Fri Jun 18 09:45:14 PDT 2010

I live in one of the areas where ATT has no service, at least yet.
I've been using an iPod Touch but think perhaps finding a way to get
one of the new iPhones as a replacement might be a good idea. I know
there is a big cost premium over the Touch. Having a camera and gps
would be a big enhancement.

Jens