[X4U] Questions about Mac that has quit working

Russell McGaha russellmcgaha at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 08:47:39 PDT 2010

Cheryl;
	I'm going to try to answer your question inline.

	In addition to my answers below.  Unless there have been other problems; I would wager on a dead/discharged battery, make sure of connection, & power;  and then plug it up for a couple of minutes and try to start it.
	Unless there is major trouble with the MacBook; it should start up even without a battery in it ,if it is connected to a power-supply.

Russell