[X4U] Original title

karlerik karlerik at mac.com
Wed Jun 23 04:59:29 PDT 2010

You can use an app such as SoundHound to listen to the song.
It gave me a Chinese record cover, so I am unable to tell you the artist's name.

I also have access to a Norwegian database that finds the Norwegian version of the song,
which, translated into English is "The Whole Week Alone".
The composer is listed as "E. Schumann".
It was a hit in Norway and Denmark in 1953.

But I am unable to find the English title.

Karl Erik Andersen
Bob Dylan: Expecting Rain    http://expectingrain.com/