[X4U] Backup Software

Rafa Espada rafa at espada.info
Wed Jun 30 05:51:45 PDT 2010

>> I'm a long-time Retrospect user. ...what...backup applications...support incremental backups, with the ability to maintain multiple versions of files that have changed - like Time Machine?

I use TimeMachine, but in another hardisk in the network  I make the second backup of Jobs Folder with Intego Backup Assistant... is a simple program but i don't know... I don't link very much... but support incremental, multiple version, etc.

http://www.lacie.com/au/products/product.htm?pid=11134

p.d. there is a Pro version of that program, with de "free" version you only can use it with LaCie Hard Disk (local or in the network)

rafa espada
http://rafaespada.tel