[X4U] how long to clone drive?

Charles Schneider schneidr at umich.edu
Tue May 11 12:11:41 PDT 2010

I use supersuper! and use the smart update option (updates only
changed files).   The time it takes depends on how much has changed
since your last cloning.   Usually for me it is near 10 - 15 minutes.

Which is better?     I like SD, but I'm sure you will get votes for
CCC as well.

This question has been asked a lot on different listservs and usually
ends up with people flaming each other.

Good Luck,

Charlie