[X4U] Safari 3.2.1 won't play any video now

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Tue May 18 15:59:30 PDT 2010

Hi, something strange is happening. First I thought it was a
temporary glitch but no, it's become regular. Safari 3.2.1 won't play
any kind of video now. Been fine for years though. Youtube videos or
Apple trailers or else would play for a minute then Safari quits.
Bang! No message no nothing. I assure you, I didn't change anything
in the settings nor did I update the system. Nada! Rien! Nothing! Is
there somebody out there who has a clue?

Thanks for helping and sharing.

Germain

iMac Intel 2.0ghz
1 gig Ram, 160 GB HD