[X4U] Fwd: Safari 3.2.1 won't play any video now

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Tue May 18 17:20:08 PDT 2010

Hi again and thanks for the hint. Here's what I read in the console.
Chinese to me. If someone knows...

May 18 10:56:23 ordinateur-de-mac /Applications/Internet/Safari.app/
Contents/MacOS/Safari: Corrupt JPEG data: 66 extraneous bytes before
marker 0xc0\n
May 18 10:56:23 ordinateur-de-mac /Applications/Internet/Safari.app/
Contents/MacOS/Safari: Quantization table 0x01 was not defined\n
May 18 10:56:26 ordinateur-de-mac /Applications/Internet/Safari.app/
Contents/MacOS/Safari: Corrupt JPEG data: 66 extraneous bytes before
marker 0xc0\n

Thanks again

Germain