[X4U] Missing track numbers in iTunes Library

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sat May 29 04:18:53 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I have a vary large iTunes library. Unfortunately, a lot of the music i've added, while showing correctly as far as album and artist and even track names, are missing track number information, which of course causes songs to be ordered alphabetically by name. It would take me forever, even if I did nothing else the rest of my life, to fix this. Is there any method I can use in iTunes or any program I can acquire that will go through and attempt to find and add the track number information?

Tia.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,