[X4U] Missing track numbers in iTunes Library

Kirk McElhearn kirkmc at mac.com
Sat May 29 05:08:58 PDT 2010

On May 29, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> I mostly used abcde on linux. They were in the right order and played fine there.

Ah, I'm guessing then that Linux uses different tags, or a different tagging system. There were different versions of ID3 tags (the "standard") over the years, and it's likely that the one you had didn't translate correctly to iTunes.

Kirk

Author of: Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office
http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html