[X4U] Mac Pro Beeping

cat soul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Wed Oct 6 16:39:50 PDT 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 4:34 PM, Stephen Dunne wrote:

>  My thoughts but he swears no new emails.
>
> Steve

just for grins, could your user open Mail.app prefs and test the
sounds offered in there just to have a look-see (or a listen-hear)?

Also, is it possible that the user has a mail rule such that mail of
a particular subject, sender, etc, is deleted upon receipt, but that
mail is beeping to alert of the incoming?

I myself have made rules in Mail.app to delete certain email as soon
as it arrives...

cs