[X4U] Burn a CD for PC

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 07:17:45 PDT 2010

> I'm pretty sure Finder burns CDs using HFS+, which means they cannot be read on a PC.

This is incorrect. I know Finder burns PC readable disks, I do it all the time and use them on PCs.

The first Apple.com link in a google search shows that Finder indeed burns PC readable disks.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1257

I'm sure that there are better support documents at apple.com about how to do this, but I am too lazy to look any further.

<http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=burn+pc+readable+cd+on+Mac&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

--