[X4U] Burn a CD for PC

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon Oct 18 08:22:28 PDT 2010

Without waiting for me my friend opened Disk Utility, selected New
Image and there he selected the FAT volume format for PC and inserted
a CD on which he later wrote the photos to.
I never heard a thing like that.  He can open the photos from the CD
he told me.  He did not use the Burn button in Disk Utility.

Paul Moortgat