[X4U] Startup via CF and firewire

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Oct 22 10:45:30 PDT 2010

In a German Mac magazine they used a 16 GB USB memory stick and I
thought that the Lexar CF card reader I've might work.
The only thing is that I don't have a 16 GB CF card.  If someone else
will tell me, I might buy one.  The magazine used it to have a repair
startup device which one can take with you.

Paul Moortgat