[X4U] Any MailForge users?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 28 16:47:10 PDT 2010

In looking at the two choices to replace Eudora, it looks like MailForge
might be a better choice than Eudora OSE which is simply a layer on top of
Thunderbird.  In looking at the Eudora OSE site it appears that a lot of the
filtering options in Eudora 6 aren't supported, while MailForge claims to
support pretty much every feature Eudora had.

I'm curious to hear if anyone has tested either out, and what thier reaction
is.

I'm reluctant to just jump in and start testing, as I've been using Eudora
for about 15 years, and my mail folder size is measured in gigabytes.

Zane