[X4U] video surveillance/webcams on the Mac

Jerry apple.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Apr 13 18:44:13 PDT 2011

I am looking for comments or feedback from others on the list who are
doing video surveillance with your Mac.  I have been interested in doing
this for some time.  I think that at least initially, I am interested in
having (4) outside camera's, but I would also like the capability to add
one or two more if expansion is not cost prohibitive.

As I stated earlier, I have been archiving misc. messages and URL's on
this topic going back to 2007.  Here is my list of URL's that I have
collected to date::

http://www.securityspy.com/

http://www.evological.com/
http://www.evological.com/evocam.html

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_206w/index.htm

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/webcam/bt1/

http://macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/09/23/more_isight.html?page=2

http://boinx.com/ivezeen/overview/

http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/

Is anyone doing this already?  Do you have recommendations?  positive or
negative?

Other URL's you would suggest that I don't have above?

TIA,

Jerry