[X4U] iPad2 Mail addresses

LISTS jwarthmanlists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:06:36 PDT 2011

On Apr 16, 2011, at 5:41 AM, Rod Buchanan <lists at sofstats.com> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2011, at 5:05 PM, Al Grappone wrote:
>
>> As anyone been able to find how to select multiple addresses when creating a mail to send. I called Apple and told there was an app but could not find it? On the iMac holding down the command and click you can select multiple addresses.
>
> I don't believe you can select multiples at one time on the iPad.  You can keep going back to the address book to add them one at a time though.

on the iPhone (I presume the iPad works the same way) you can enter names without tapping the + to go to the address book. You simply tap in the To: or Cc: field and start typing a name. Once you select the name you want from the list, you can repeat the process to enter multiple recipient names.

Hope this helps...

Jim