[X4U] Firefox 3.6.02

Joe Tinney jtinney at lastar.com
Wed Aug 17 10:51:21 PDT 2011

Charles,

It seems I skimmed right over that part and agree completely! Use the built-in method of upgrading in Firefox. I've never seen or heard of an option to receive email notifications for Firefox upgrades and I'd consider them suspect if I did.

When I read notification I assumed that the OP was talking about the in-Firefox popup.

Regards,
Joe