[X4U] Discrimination from Apple

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Aug 19 21:19:20 PDT 2011

I got note from Mac Observer:

2. - FREE ON ITUNES: 3 FREE FRENCH APPS FOR IPAD
Feeling a little Frenchy these days? Vern Seward helps you bring out your inner Frenchman with three great apps: Living Lanuage - French for iPad, Fotopedia: Paris, and Best of French Cuisine.<http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/3_free_french_apps_for_ipad/>

But when I went there I was told that it was NOT for outside America.  While it's free I don't see a point why they will not share it with me.  Someone there must be mad about non Americans.

Paul Moortgat