[X4U] DRM on PP

Javier Pedreira (Wicho) wicho at casaciencias.org
Tue Feb 1 11:29:04 PST 2011

Maybe because it is the PC on which the mp3/whatever it is was purchased and so it has the proper DRM credentials?

--
Javier Pedreira «Wicho»                       <wicho at casaciencias.org>

Museos Científicos Coruñeses (=mc2)     <http://www.casaciencias.org/>
Ayuntamiento de La Coruña, España               Tel: +34 981 18 98 40