[X4U] X4U Digest, Vol 76, Issue 5

Ed Graf edgraf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 13:17:28 PST 2011

Works fine for me, at one geographic location with an older MFC laser and another, entirely separate location with an inkjet MFC, both connected with their own airport network.

I use the "Brother Control Center" on each computer and scanning works either from the MFC or from the remote computer or laptop.  Rarely, the much older laser "8820DN" needs to be restarted to start a scan by finding the laptop, otherwise scans can always be initiated from the computer or laptop.  Software not all that intuitive but with a little experimentation one can achieve reliable scans.