[X4U] Used computer prices

Jim Scott jescott3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 16:02:23 PST 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 3:47 PM, Cyn wrote:

> Can someone point me to a website that gives prices for used Apple laptops?
> I have a pristine 17 inch MacBook Pro with 7200 rpm HD and I have no idea of where to start the selling price.

Here you go: <http://www.mac2sell.net/> Their prices started out a few years ago on the crazy side, but I think they're quite realistic for a private seller to private buyer transaction today. Be sure to input the exact specs of your MacBook Pro, including any upgrades to RAM or hard drive or optical drive. Compare the price you get with similar prices on eBay and LEM Swap, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't forget to factor in shipping in any price you set, of course.

Good luck!

-- Jim Scott