[X4U] Can't login

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Jan 14 14:12:34 PST 2011

I asked a friend who has the same provider and it works for him also.
Just not for me.
I got the december data now.  I don't know (and my provider neither)
why just this one address will not open.  The will look in to the
problem.
It doesn't work for Mac Pro, iMac and PB 867 all with 10.5.8 and an
iPad.  So it's a provider problem.
When I mentioned 'Can't login' I really ment 'Can't open that page'

Paul Moortgat