[X4U] Connect eMac to wifi from my iMac with router.

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Fri Jan 14 15:21:01 PST 2011

You can't open a Mac from your app with your Touch . . .the programming languages aren't compatible. I know that they're both "Mac OS X" . . .but they're different flavors.

On Jan 14, 2011, at 3:20 PM, Al Grappone wrote:

> I have OS9 on the eMac. There are some apps that I would like to open with my iPod touch. I can open apps from my iMac with OS10 using WiFi. Is there a way to do that with the eMac using the same router?

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil