[X4U] How can you diagnose a power supply problem?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Mon Jan 17 10:29:10 PST 2011

Resolution was to buy a nice new 27" Quad i7 Core iMac. I needed a computer to work and it was time to replace the G5 anyway. It's still sitting in the corner taken apart. I'd still like to fix it if it's not to expensive. It would be great for the kids to use for e-mail, MSN and games. My son was happy since World of Warcraft's update in December caused it to no longer run on the G5.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design

Mailing address: