[X4U] Lion, iCloud, Seamless Integration?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 18 21:02:57 PDT 2011

At 9:48 PM -0600 7/18/11, Jens Selvig wrote:
>Buy one of the older Mac Mini's used, run it headless and screen
>share to it to run your rosetta only apps?
>
>Jens

That's an interesting solution.  What software exists for sharing the
desktop on the Mac?  I'm only familiar with this from the UNIX and
Windows sides.  I've threatened to try and resurrect either my
8500/180 or G4/450AGP.  I just hate the idea of a 2nd box anymore.
With my Mac Pro I can finally run all my Mac, UNIX, and Windows apps
on the same box, at the same time.

What we really need is a commercial Mac emulator.  Ideally something
that would let me run System 7.x and Mac OS 9.2.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |