[X4U] Lion, iCloud, Seamless Integration?

Andrew Lynch drew at atlynch.com
Mon Jul 18 22:18:44 PDT 2011

Hmmm..  I just tried this, and it would not let me since I did not have an OSX Server install disk.  Apparently the license agreement prevents virtualizing OSX client.  You need OSX server.  There appear to be workarounds, but they seem a bit iffy.

I'll probably either keep my old mac mini as a snow leopard machine when I replace it (won't run lion anyway) or install snow leopard on an external hard drive and boot from it as needed.  That, or I may just dump Quicken, which is the only real problem for me.

Cheers,
   Drew