[X4U] Lion, iCloud, Seamless Integration?

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:18:43 PDT 2011

Not at all excited, mostly unhappy about it.

As I understand it, iCloud requires the new 10.7, which will not run on Core-Duo or PPC machines.  So, it will not run on 2 of mine (other 2 are OK).  Funny, MobileMe did, and I've used that to keep the Macs and iOS devices in sync for years. Now, I can't.  Would be OK if Apple just left MobileMe as an option, but no!

So I will be forced to go elsewhere - I suspect I'll have to move to Google for all syncing and cloud services, and that my iDisc, and photo integration will also evaporate.

Gee, thanks, Apple!

Ken