[X4U] Lion: Anyone got it yet?

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:20:28 PDT 2011

Correct. Press the Install button to begin the download. Once the download
completes, the Installer will launch. You can the quit the installer if you
do not want to install immediately.The installer is placed in your system's
Applications folder, named "Install Mac OS X Lion.app". You can make copies
of the app, if you like, or burn a DVD following the instructions given
earlier in this thread.

Jon