[X4U] under Lion's hood?

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Thu Jul 21 11:11:36 PDT 2011

Seems a bit faster to me . . .but that may be a result of clearing out all the cached whatnot . . .although it does what used to be called an update install rather than what used to be a clean install with the old stuff moved into another folder for later deletion.

On Jul 21, 2011, at 10:24 AM, cat soul wrote:

> and is Lion faster/smoother some how, or do I simply have New-OS buzz here?

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil