[X4U] Lion: naming spaces in Mission Control?

cat soul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sun Jul 24 12:47:24 PDT 2011

yes, I'm positive. It was a clip of the VP of OS X development...some
square-jawed guy, demoing how the new trackpad gestures work with
mission control and on his screen, his "spaces" had names, like
"itunes" and "iPhoto."

I've seen other screencaps of Lion/spaces also with names.

the drag n drop part I get and have already begun creating spaces for
myself, but the naming thing would be cool; sometimes, all-gray "pro"
apps can all look the same when they're small thumbnail view as in
spaces, so names would be a big help