[X4U] Multiple Lion installation question

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 26 14:24:56 PDT 2011

It really isn't about saving $30 but more about the bandwidth and yes, I guess as a couple they both own the computers. I agree Apple has never been about squeezing money out of their clients. My friend wants to stay legal and has in the past always purchased family packs.

I am sure he will make a DMG of the original install, since he has several Macs that he personally uses.

Thanks for the help.

Jens