[X4U] problem with printing

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:01:37 PDT 2011

Thanks again Neil. I have the ip address a mac config number from the
printer's status page. I go to the Actiontec page. However, I do not
know how to get to the DHCP configuration page. I have 6 choices - main,
wireless settings, my network, firewall settings, parental control,
advanced, and system monitoring. Under each are submenus that do not
seem helpful. Do you know where the DHCP configuration page might be?

My router is a mi424-wr rev d. It is similar to what verizon uses but
they have higher revision letters and I wonder if what I see when I log
in to my router is different than what verizon customers see.

Allan Rube'
Nashua, NH
www.nebirds.com
www.allanrube.com