[X4U] iPhone vs Android for Mac users, and iPhone 5 soon?

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:29:01 PDT 2011

Really, I hate for this thread to take up space. Both types of phones
are very good. They are just a different experience. I like Android more
than iOS. There aren't enough apps on the tablet side but there are many
apps for the phones. Neither the iPhone nor Android phones should be
trashed.

Allan Rube'
Nashua, NH
www.nebirds.com