[X4U] Poor Cell Phone Reception at home

Andrew Lynch drew at atlynch.com
Fri Jul 29 16:37:42 PDT 2011

Both Verizon and AT&T sell mini cell towers (about the size of your cable modem) that connect to your high speed internet and provide enhanced cell service at your home. I think the Verizon unit only provides voice (not data).  I'm not sure about the AT&T device.  They both have an upfront charge, and I think no monthly charge.

-Drew