[X4U] Window Setup Changing under Lion

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 31 12:13:26 PDT 2011

Howdy,

I've never had this problem with previous versions of OS X (10.1->10.6)! I have several folders that I have set up in a particular way (e.g., no toolbar or sidebar, large size and icon view with icons arranged alphabetically). After a period of time, when I open the folders they will have no sorting, the toolbar and sidebar have returned and the window size is set to some default size. is there anything I can do to tell Finder, or some other system task to STOP messing with my folder windows?

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)