[X4U] Smart people

cat soul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Tue Jun 14 12:33:32 PDT 2011

On Jun 14, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Shawn King wrote:

> What do you mean, "The price is just to cheap for a system"? Lion
> is in fact
> going to be approx $30US. As was/is Snow Leopard.

Yeah, if anything, the non-snow leopard price is like a poke in the
eye...I'm not wild about paying prices I've seen for a copy of
Leopard for my G4 Mac Mini.  Ouch!

My big concern about Lion are the realities of downloading that huge
of a file. 3-4 GB for me will easily be an all-night process,
assuming I can shoehorn in there amid all the many others wanting
their copy, and who rock a much more robust internet connection than
I do.

4 GB. Holy mole!

cat