[X4U] Disk Erase failed

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Tue Jun 14 13:33:26 PDT 2011

that's what i did BEFORE the disk "crashed". now it doesn't even appear in disk utility… so yes, the hard drive is probably dead!

it's still under warranty, i bought it last year at the apple store in london and there's a apple store in zurich where i live… but all of my RAW files (2'000!) from a 4 week asia trip are on that drive (a back-up luckily…) and i wouldn't want anybody retrieving them if i leave apple or lacie the drive. call me paranoid…

thanks anyway!

alexandre