[X4U] Sleep problem

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jun 25 12:33:36 PDT 2011

On Jun 25, 2011, at 2:00 PM, x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:44:53 +0200
> From: Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be>
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
> Subject: Re: [X4U] Sleep problem
>
> No.  An upgrade.  But now I found out that I'll have that problem when I use the keys opt-com-open dvd but not when I select the option under the apple (top left corner)
>
> Paul Moortgat

Howdy,

I've had that problem for a long time. I have a feeling that using the three-key-combination is probably having a bit of a key bounce problem which is then read a key press. I've resorted to using Ctl-Eject and the a single press of the `s' key puts it to sleep reliably.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)