[X4U] Printer driver for snow Leopard

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon Jun 27 13:01:43 PDT 2011

Hi Ralph,

One can download 2 files from the Brother website.  One has the name 'BRAdminLight_1223' which when launched gives you the IP address needed to fill in in the proper IP field.
I found this out a few days ago by trying and trying.  I all works now.
My old Canon i990 worked strait on.  Had to do nothing.  Thanks for answering.

Paul Moortgat