[X4U] Cursor to wastebasket

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Mar 11 10:31:02 PST 2011

It worked as the normal arrow cursor but had the wastebasket as icon.
It just had a very little cross at the left top corner.  I didn't
noticed it at start because it was so small.
I could do anything as long as I used the little cross as selection
point.  But it's crazy to see that basket moving over the screen.
Maybe I could have restarted the Finder, but I did a new restart.

Paul Moortgat