[X4U] Cursor to wastebasket

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 10:40:47 PST 2011

On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> Suddenly my cursor turned into the wastebasket cursor.  I had to restart.  Weird.

Once in a very long while, my cursor gets stuck on the wrong "setting". I think I've always been able to fix it by doing something that will cause the cursor to change temporarily (something that causes the spinning beach ball or a simple drag-and-drop copy), after which its always returned to normal. I would think a log off/on or quick switch to another user account would do it too.

-Mike