[X4U] How can I disable Mail

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Nov 3 16:54:20 PDT 2011

On Nov 3, 2011, at 3:12 PM, Allan Rube wrote:

> Cat, I have selected TB as my default mail client.

could there be something else which is designed to work with Mail.app?  One example I know for sure is iPhoto...you can email a photo, and Mail.app is either the default app for that, or the ONLY app for that...

there's at least one service that will email a web page...via Mail.app..

just tossing out ideas that might explain the "by itself" aspect of this issue.

cat