[X4U] replacement for Weatherdock

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Wed Nov 23 14:27:11 PST 2011

It apparently just broke . . .it was working fine for me last week but now it says my internet connection is offline which is clearly incorrect . . .I wonder what broke it since there weren't any OS upgrades since it was working.

On Nov 23, 2011, at 3:23 PM,11/23, Joan wrote:

> Need to put outdoor temperature on Imac desktop the way I could with Weatherdock which no longer works.
> Thank you!
> Joon

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil