[X4U] Steve in heaven

Andrew Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 13:43:36 PDT 2011

My 13 year old son was touched by Steve's passing.  I still have the rainbow Apple T-Shirt I got when I worked as a 17 year old junior programmer at Apple in 1979.  He wore it to school yesterday.  A couple of kids made rude comments about Steve's passing.  My son pointed at their iPhones and said "Without him, you would not have that".  They got really quiet.

RIP Steve, and thanks for everything.

-Drew