[X4U] Bulk sms's

K. Jerry Smith explorerguy at mac.com
Fri Sep 2 08:37:54 PDT 2011

On Sep 2, 2011, at 9:28 AM, Roy v.d. Westhuizen wrote:

> Hi List, does anyone know of a bulk sms widget or program, for the Mac. I use Emit sms widget for normal texting and it is great. But need something to send bulk mails to clients.
>
> Regards,
>
> Roy

Hi, Roy.

Per your mention of Emit sms widget, I found and downloaded it. I've installed it on my MacBook Pro, but haven't been able to figure out how to set up the Bluetooth configuration. I'm presented with two choices: PDA sync or modem. Neither works. Is there a means to set this up that I'm not seeing?

Thanks for any info!
Jerry