[X4U] Flashback Followup

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com
Sun Apr 8 11:35:19 PDT 2012

On Apr 8, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Ray Choiniere wrote:

> Shawn, your manners are appalling.

Yes, they are. Always have been. I blame my parents.

> If you have a beef with the guy, OK, thrash it out with him.

I have no "beef" with Randy. I disagree with him. He's dead wrong at times. We argue and have argued for years on the intrawebs. You know what? I'm OK with that. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone. Randy is not perfect. He knows it, I know it. :)

> But why dump on the rest of us

Randy "dumped" his post on us but I'm not allowed to? That's a double standard you really shouldn't be comfortable with.

> instead of sending emails that read like the work of a troll? You devalue both whatever Randy might have to offer and your own as well.

You missed the point of my post then. "What Randy had to offer" was incorrect, in my opinion. I said so. That's how disagreeing with people works.

> Too bad.

It really is too bad that people can't disagree.

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer