[X4U] Adjust audio/video sync in avi file?

Nick Scalise nscalise at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:07:13 PDT 2012

Yes.

You can use an app like MPEG StreamClip to export the audio and video to separate files.

Then import the new files to iMovie and re-sync the audio to the video there.

It's possible you may need to speed up or slow down the audio to fit the speed of the video. You can do that with Audacity.

All free apps.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone.
--