[X4U] Transfer, sync Address book data?

John Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:37:19 PDT 2012

I've had very good luck syncing both Address book and Calendar using
Dropbox (free) and creating symbolic links. My OS is Snow Leopard and I
don't have a specific info as to whether there were changes in Lion that
make this impossible. But somehow I doubt it. Here's a link that will give
you some instructions. Googling will bring you others.

http://tipsfor.us/2008/11/24/keep-your-address-book-in-sync-with-dropbox-mac-os-x/comment-page-2/

John